Calling all beauty lovers on a budget! You've got no money, but you're in dire need of a glo-up before you head out for the night - what you gonna do?
Well, there's a challenge currently going around the beauty community that will equip you with those exact life skills.
The catch: you're only allowed to do your makeup using liquid lipstick. That's right... one product, in as many shades as you like. No powder, no eyeliner, no eyebrow gel, no concealer. It's like the ultimate survival test for the beauty gurus. And Nikkie Tutorials just NAILED IT.
Here's the full run down of how Nikkie expertly achieved that INSANE look:
1. Choose a shade that matches your skin tone. In Nikkie's case, she mixed two nude lipsticks for the perfect foundation shade.
2. Use a lighter nude shade for concealer. Apply normally.
3. Choose a dark, natural colour for your eyebrows and pray to the make up gods that they look acceptable.
4. Spice it up with some metallic gloss on the eyelids - try not to end up looking too much like Josh Dun after a sweaty gig. (Or maybe that's the look you're going for, in which case carry on!)
5. Ironically, the easiest part of the whole damn thing is the dreaded eyeliner. Black lipstick and an angled brush. Boom.
6. CONTOURING?! HIGHLIGHTING?! Ok, breathe... you can do this. The key to good liquid lipstick blending? STIPPLE! STIPPLE IT, BB!
7. Final step. Do ya lips - and there you have it. One lewk, one product.
Wow! Is there anything Nikkie can't do?!