We all know the struggle - you meet someone, you get along great and sooner or later you are catching feels in the worst way.
It's a stressful time - you don't want to ruin your friendship but you know you could have something more. Maybe you don't know what to do or don't know who to tell about it. Who could possibly understand this feeling you have towards your crush?
Dan and Phil of course. They understand every stage of a crush you will possibly go through...
1) It all starts out as innocent friendship.
You laugh at all the same jokes. Cat videos really are hilarious aren't they, am I right ladies?
2) You develop your own secret handshake.
It takes some work, but you always nail it in the end.
3) Soon, you trust them more than anyone else.
They will NEVER let you fall...
4) And you only turn to them in times of need...
*Slowly wipes away a single tear*
5) You start dressing like them too.
Joint costumes aren't just for Halloween guys - they are a year-round endeavour.
6) And keep making lame excuses to touch each other!
What? I'm just doing my cat impression, relax everybody!
7) And then one day you realise the truth...
Wait...do I actually "like" this person?
8) So you panic and overcompensate by pretending you hate them...
That's just mean!
9) But really, you should just put yourself out there...
Why are you so afraid? Take a chance dammit!
10) ...and maybe it will be love!
A happy ending for all.
So if you are going through a crush, just remember, Dan and Phil have all the answers to help you through it all...even though they aren't a couple!
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Listen to this week's #PopBuzzPodcast featuring My Dad Wrote A Porno's Jamie Morton right here on Soundcloud, or download for free from iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday. You can also find us on AudioBoom or TuneIn - if that's what you're into.