Noted purveyors of wealth Forbes Magazine has revealed its celebrity rich list and the results are a bit surprising.
Coming out on top are boxers Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio, who, thanks to their Las Vegas fight in May, have earned collectively a total of $460 million! Wow.
However, most importantly, the magazine revealed who the biggest earning popstar is.
Sitting a-top the list is Katy Perry, who managed to bag herself a hefty $135 million (£86 million).
This figure is, no doubt, partly due to the singer's lengthy Prism World Tour as well as her highly publicised half-time performance at this year's Super Bowl.
“I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,” Perry, who covers this month's edition of Forbes, said. “I’m an entrepreneur. … I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls.”
Well, KP, we totally agree that you are a B.O.S.S.
Following just behind Perry were One Direction, who took home a tidy $130 million (£82 million), with Taylor Swift just making the top 10 list with $80 million (£51 million).
Check out the full top 10 below:
- Floyd Mayweather ($300 million)
- Manny Pacquiano ($160 million)
- Katy Perry ($135 million)
- One Direction ($130 million)
- Howard Stern ($95 million)
- Garth Brooks ($90 million)
- James Patterson ($89 million)
- Robert Downey Jr ($80 million)
- Taylor Swift ($80 million)
- Christiano Ronaldo ($79.5 million)
[Cover image + above courtesy of Forbes]