Twitter went into a meltdown yesterday when Zayn, the artist formally known as Zayn Malik, dropped the tracklisting for Mind of Mine.
Holy. Shit. Who knew song titles over a picture of some sperm could cause such a fuss? Well here's what went down.
@zaynmalik You stole the capitalised letter-lowercase-capitalised-lowecase thing from my MSN Messenger screen name in 2003.— Rhys James (@rhysjamesy) March 7, 2016
2) We were all thinking it.
3) Our face when we saw "Lucozade" on the list.
4) Someone get this person an inhaler.
5) "BeFoUr" and "rEaR vIeW", obviously.
6) Hun, it's not that bad.
@zaynmalik the way all the songs are written makes me uncomfortable— oops! hi ¨̮ / school (@cozycuddlylou) March 7, 2016
7) It's a valid question tbf.
@zaynmalik was your shift key broken?— nat (@adidashlouis) March 7, 2016
8) dO wE ReAlLy HaVe tO tHo?
EverY ZaYn StaTus MuSt nOW fOrEvEr Be wRiTtEn LikE tHiS #MindOfMine— PopBuzz (@popbuzz) March 7, 2016
9) Some people had other priorities.
@zaynmalik bRinG bACk thE fUCkbOiii ToPknOt, kiNg— Maroua (@mxroua) March 7, 2016