As the year comes to a close, everybody is getting their end of year lists ready, and that includes YouTube.
According to YouTube, this year has been MAHUUSIVE for music videos on the video platform, which well and truly proves that the medium is by no means in a crisis.
But which artists owned the YouTube game in 2015? Well, after probably using some rather complicated maths and science-y things, YouTube have published their annual trending summaries and there are some surprises.
Here are the top trending music videos in the UK:
10) The Weeknd - "The Hills"
9) Little Mix - "Black Magic"
8) Sia - "Elastic Heart" Ft. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler
7) Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney - "FourFiveSeconds"
6) Adele - "Hello"
5) Maroon 5 - "Sugar"
4) Taylor Swift - "Bad Blood" Ft. Kendrick Lamar
3) Major Lazer & DJ Snake - "Lean On" Ft. MØ
2) Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
1) Wiz Khalifa - "See You Again" ft. Charlie Puth
Meanwhile, things were a tiny bit different across the globe. Here's who was trending worldwide...