The internet has a new superhero, and we think he's going to be your new fave in 2017. His name is Tom Holland and he's stealing hearts and inspiring fanfic with every photo that lurks it's way round the internet.
Tom is a British actor who has just bagged himself the lead role in the new Spider-Man film series. Considering the 2002-2007 trio of Super-Man films were the sixth highest-grossing film franchise in history, we're pretty sure you'll be hearing a lot about Tom in the next 12 months.
But who is Tom Holland really? Well it's time to get better acquainted. We've got all the information you need: his age, his height, his Instagram - you name, we got it! (except his Snapchat username, which doesn't seem to exist. Sad times.) Let's start from the beginning...
1. Tom is 20-years-old and he was sent to us directly from Heaven.
We are truly blessed.
2. He's a Gemini, which means he's expressive and quick-witted. It's also widely accepted that Gemini's look the best in tight lycra suits.
3. He's 1.73cm (5 ft 8) tall, which is ideal as he will be tall enough to reach the top shelf but small enough to spoon us comfortably.
4. You can find his Instagram over here. He's posts pictures like this. (*clicks follow*)
He also likes to FaceTime with his dog, who goes by the name Tess. We want to be Tess.
5. His Twitter could use some work tbqh imho
Tweet— Tom Holland (@TomHolland1996) September 2, 2016
6. It isn't the first time Tom has zipped himself into the Spider Suit. He played Peter Parker in this year's Captain America: Civil War.
It's off the back of this performance that a new series of Spider-Man films are being launched.
7. Tom got his first break in the stage production of Billy Elliot in London when he was just 12-years-old. This interview with him at the time is literally the most adorable thing you'll ever see.
Can you adopt a 20-year-old man? Because we've got the papers ready...
8. So not only is he an actor, but he's also a fully-trained dancer.
Legs for days, mate.
9. He's not the only star in the family. His father is British standup comic Dominic Howard.
10. Tom also went to the BRIT school, who's alumni include Adele, Amy Winehouse and Jessie J.
We guess he likes doughnuts too?
11. At present, his net-worth is about $1million, but that is expected to rise rapidly over the next 12 months after the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
12. Now, on to the important issues like Tom in Hello Kitty pyjamas.
13. So fetch.
14. Stop it.
*orders Hello Kitty PJs*
15. He has a nice smile. Does that count as a fact? Probably not, but we don't really care.
Tom Holland smiling RT if you agree pic.twitter.com/V7iy8xFBOt— julie (@ultimateholland) October 10, 2016
16. He's likes to make dreams come true for kids, like this little guy.
We don't have a womb, but if we did, it would be hurting right now.
17. And that's why Tom Holland will be your No. 1 bae in 2017.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___