As you may or may not know, every incoming first year at uni is thinking two main things: "I can't wait to get away from my parents" and "I can't wait for that fat student loan". But, there are some other things on the minds of future first years....
1) Like, "holy sh*t. I'm actually moving out"
2) But then you remember that your friendship group is getting split up.
3) And you're freaking out now that your parents are talking about turning your room into some sort of...office?
4) You can't stop googling your halls of residence and thinking "I am gonna have the time of my life"
5) And your face when you remember living alone means no cerfew...
6) You're overjoyed to be saying goodbye to your dusty hometown dating prospects.
7) But really you're hoping that no one notices you're low key trash.
8) And it has definitely crossed your mind that you don't know how to cook and you might die of starvation in the first week.
9) And, let's face it, "what if no one likes me? What if I don't make friends?" are legit questions you've asked yourself.
10) But, at the end of the day, there's only one thought that keeps playing in your mind like a CD on skip. "NOOOO PARRREEEENNNTTSSS"