There is a certain struggle that comes along with being one of those people that lowkey hates every one. You didn't ask to be this way and you didn't ask for everyone to be such a pain in the ass. If you're someone who can't shake those feelings of cold indifference toward everyone, then you'll know these feels quite well.
1) When you have to be nice but it's killing you inside.
2) Or when someone says something really f*cking stupid but you're not in a position to call them out.
3) The fight or flight response that kicks in when your parents have guests at the house but you need to get to the kitchen.
4) The pure mental exhaustion of carrying out a conversation with a stranger in public.
5) When you cross the street to avoid someone you used to know.
6) Or that feeling of appreciation when you see someone you know cross the street to avoid you.
7) Meeting someone and finding out they hate everyone too.
8) When people complain about your attitude like it's something you can change.
9) When you feel your cold heart warming up to someone and you don't know what to do.
10) When people are like "just be yourself. You don't have to put up a wall" and you're just like "jokes on you, fam. This is myself and myself definitely does not like you".