If you still find yourself sitting in boring classrooms, staying up all hours of the night to do homework, and generally being somewhere you want to be, we're gonna go ahead and guess you can't wait to be out of school. Sure, you might miss your friends and certain aspect of school life, but I can guarantee you that there is a lot more that you won't miss.
1) Like waking up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready on time.
2) Or people always telling you your clothes are "too short", "too revealing", "too inappropriate etc etc."
3) Physical education will finally be abolished from your life.
4) And you'll have better lunch options than what is on sale in the canteen.
Orange Is The New Black/Netflix
5) You can decide how you spend your day instead of sitting in a classroom all your life.
6) You won't have to ask for permission to use the bathroom.
7) You won't have to deal with the guidance counselor being generally unhelpful while urging you to get your life together.
8) And you can do what enjoy without worrying about getting a grade for it.
9) Daytime television is your oyster once you're done with school.
10) No one will ever make you wear a school uniform ever again (unless you're into that sort of thing)
11)But best of all, you'll never have to pretend to have school spirit ever again.