Between learning how to speak another language and watching step by step DIY instructions on how to remodel your kitchen cabinets, there is very little that YouTube can't teach you. Same thing goes for sex. Yup, you read that right. YouTubers have been doling out quite detailed and helpful sex advice this whole time and you may not have even noticed. Not to worry, though. We've rounded up some of the best sex advice YouTube has to offer. Buckle your proverbial seat belts.
1) Laci Green's video on consent blows the lid off the most important part of sex.
There's nothing sexier than consent, pals!
2) Lucy Moon is telling all kinds of important truths about when/how to lose your virginity.
3) Hannah Witton is making sure you understand that you don't need to tick everything off from your sexual bucket list.
Hannah presents the pros and cons of sexual experimentation. Among those cons being that not everyone is having porn star sex. Don't go overboard, guys.
4) Get acquainted with some weird but interesting facts about sex via Buzzfeed.
Did you know that even occasional smoking can make sex less enjoyable...down there...?
5) Learn a thing or two about sex shaming.
Please stop slut shaming. It basically makes no sense to get someone to have sex with you only to shame them for it later. Same thing goes for women who shame other women. Sex is pretty natural so there's no need for pretense