It's finally landed (well, in most of the world anyway). Pokémon Go, the mobile IRL take on the classic Nintendo franchise, has sent kids worldwide running into the streets to catch 'em all and be the very best (like noone ever was).
But, almost as much fun as catching these little dudes is the opportunity for intricately staged selfie action to make you look and feel like a real life trainer. Let's round up some of the best so far.
1) When you are just chilling at home with a Nidoran on your shoulder.
2) Deep within the wild grass is where they like to hide...
3) Yeah, it's cute, but it can it handle a battle?
4) If only they knew...
5) Just chilling in the park.
6) A Poké-crown?
7) Um, you get that your friend has the photos already covered right?
8) They are attracted towards phone lights.
9) Think he's more of a Snorlax kind of dog.
10) Ok does Pidgey only hang around in fast food joints?
11) Looks like it.
12) Shh. Don't tell them.
13) Aww nap buddies.