If you survived the experience of growing up with an usual name, you’ll definitely know that it’s no easy mission. Sure, your parents meant well but let’s face it, having an unusual name is a character building experience.
1) Like in school when there is a substitute teacher and you knew they were gonna f*ck up your name somehow.
2) Your face when someone would intentionally mispronounced your name because they thought they were slick.
3) You begged your parents to change your name to something a bit more manageable.
4) You even start keeping track of the various ways in which your name has been butchered as a form of amusement.
6) "Wow, that’s a unique name. Where did you get it?" Uh, you do realize I didn't choose my own name, right?
7) When you and the other uniquely named kids in your class swap stories.
8) Preparing a small speech about your name because you’ve got a name FAQ.
9) The stage where you try on an easier sounding name for a while...
10) Eventually you start embracing your unusual name and wonder why it took you 20 years to figure out that your unique name is bomb AF.