9/10 people would probably agree that Halloween is the *best* "holiday". Sure, you don't get a day off, per se, but you get to dress up as something spooky, drink a bit a whole lot, and do the Monster Mash. However, there are some people out there who aren't down for the spookiness and we totally respect their lifestyle.
If you're someone who isn't all about Halloween, here are some Halloween outfit ideas to help you stay "on brand" for the holiday, even if you don't dress up.
1) Be glam, rock some ears.
2) "Oh, what am I dressed as? I'm a good witch, obvi."
3) Wednesday Addams vibes for the vibes.
5) If you're spooky and you know it, rock this choker *clap* *clap*
6) I don't care what anyone says. There's always something spooky about velvet. Slay that spooky velvet.
7) If you're really REALLY not about that dress up life...
8) Keep things low key and cute, you know?
9) Hey, can we talk about this cute AF face mask?
10) *Buys 10 of these spooky hats and wears them all at the same time*