Everyone remembers their first pair of Dr Martens.
I had the classic black boots, which I customised with some camouflage print laces because I was really ~cool~ like that. I wore them almost everyday for two years. Their life came to a tragic end because my mum is a monster and threw them out when I left for university. I have NEVER forgiven her for it.
ANYWAY, as they hold such a special place in people's hearts, and on their feet, we thought it was about time we celebrated our obsession for the Docs...
1) Let's start with how utterly beautiful they are.
2) I mean, look at them goddammit!
3) There is a pair of Dr Martens for any occasion, even your wedding.
4) And they come in every colour.
5) In all sizes too!
Srsly, if you don't dress your babies in DMs then you're doing parenting all wrong.
6) And your feet never get wet when it rains, amirite?
Take that, Converse...
7) Did you know you can get them in heels?
8) Fancy some DMs with renaissance art printed all over them? Sure, no problem.
9) The more you wear them, the better they look.
10) But a fresh-out-the-box pair feels like winning the lottery.
11) You look at these and the words "yes please" just fall out of your mouth.
12) The laces tho...
13) Squad goals.
14) ALL THE POSSIBILITIES
15) Letting go is never an easy experience.
16) But with each new pair, a new chapter begins.
17) They are truly iconic.