On 22 September 2015, One Direction revealed the artwork and release date for their fifth (and possibly final) album Made In The A.M.
Not only that, but that band also shared album track "Infinity", a rousing guitar lead power ballad written by John Ryan, Jamie Scott and Julian Bunetta, the guys behind "Story Of My Life". In fact, if you've not heard it you can listen to it below.
Obviously, this news is all very exciting and we're very excited for November 13 to roll around so we can have some new One Direction music.
Yet there was something niggling in the back of minds again. Surely for your last proper album for a while you'd go all out on the artwork, right? We were expecting something truly special, something to send the whole thing off in style. Instead, however, we've been left with this...
It seems after the tragedy that was the "Drag Me Down" artwork, the boys STILL haven't learned their lesson. The Made In The A.M. cover image is still trash.
So we put on our thinking caps to see if we could find a use for the artwork and, of course, contacted our crack team of scientists at the PopBuzz labs and they've been hard at work coming up with this (again)...
One Direction's Faces In The Made In The A.M. Artwork As Reaction Images
1) When you're 15 minutes into hair curling and chill and Harry gives you this look...
2) When you tell a joke and Niall + your friends pretend to laugh like...
3) When you find out you're having KFC for dinner (again)...
4) When you see someone hella cute and you picture them in a hot tub.
5) When your parents tell you that you have to go and see your relatives but you just want to stay home and google pictures of pizza.
6) When you think someone's waving to you from across the street and you look up and are about to wave back but you realise that they weren't waving to you at all.
7) When someone insults your football/soccer team and you have to literally bite your tongue before you spew satan's words at them.
8) That struggle when you've been awake for two days and you just want to go to sleep but someone has offered you food and you're kinda down to eat, too.
9) When one of your band mates low key says some dodge stuff about the LGBTQ community in an interview but you still insist on running around with a rainbow flag because you DGAF.
10) When your parents tell you you're getting a puppy.
11) When your parents tell you you're not actually getting a puppy and your heart is crushed.
12) When you're finally coming to terms with the fact that you're going to be a parent.
13) When you're still aware that your solo career is going to slay.
14) When someone says that they're cooking sausages.
Send us your Made In The A.M. reaction images pls!