If you're reading this, you're probably a borderline genius with a penchant for sleeping and watching TV. It's not your fault. That's just the way you are. But there are definitely things only lazy geniuses like you will understand.
1) Falling asleep all the time but still managing to ace every test.
2) Or when someone in the squad says something dumb AF and you're too lazy to correct them so you just let them live.
3) Your teachers complain about you but your grade is fire so they can't really say anything.
4) The lit moment when your teacher thinks they've got you with a hard question because you weren't paying attention but you hit em' with the right answer.
5) Finishing your homework 5 minutes before class is your daily ritual.
6) The feeling of existential dread when you genuinely don't comprehend something.
7) Even though you're lazy AF, failure just really isn't an option.
8) But sometimes thinking about your mountain of work just makes you even sleepier instead of motivated.
9) And because you're so lazy everyone is always surprised when you hit em' with some detailed knowledge on a particular subject.
10) You'll do ANYTHING to aoid doing the project/assignment/work that you're supposed to do.
11) And just, like, this x10
It really sucks to be smart & lazy at the same time because then you know when u r fucking up while u r fucking up, but r lazy— Molly Bowes (@YoungM0lly) July 3, 2016
Ja feel me?