You know the feeling. The moment when you check your class schedules, see your crush's name, and now have to figure out how to spend a whole year in class with them trying to learn. It's one thing to have chemistry with your crush. It's another thing to actually have Chemistry with your crush. If you've ever tried to make it through a whole year in class with your crush, you'll definitely know these feels.
1) When you come to class on the first day and you see your crush walk in and sit down.
2) And everyone has to "share a fact" about themselves but you already know every fact about your crush including their date of birth, social security number, finger print pattern, and last known address.
3) When the teacher assigns a group project and you're simultaneously hoping you do and don't get partnered with them.
4) The "aye, did you write down the homework?" text that leads to planning your wedding.
5) That moment when they get in a relationship with someone ELSE in your class and you literally go into a state of mourning.
6) Every time the teacher calls on them and your mind presses record on their perfect voice.
7) The feeling of seeing them OUTSIDE of the classroom and you're like, "are we friends? Are we acquaintances? Should I approach? What do I say? Am I rude if I don't say hi? Am I desperate if I do?"
8) Locking eyes with your crush for literally any amount of time.