August is over. It's gone and it has taken the hideous summer with it. You know what's just around the corner? HALLOWEEN. You've been waiting for this moment for almost 10 months. You can almost taste it. Cold, dark nights. The smell of bonfires in the air. Crisp breezes of wind. The time has come. Aesthetic season is arriving and it's gonna make you say "Me AF".
1) August is reaching its end and you know what that means.
2) The minute the sun sets on August 31st, you take your final form.
me whenever someone mentions halloween pic.twitter.com/2pcpaiQQao— ghost (@lunarybabe) August 26, 2016
3) You know the signs when you see them. You feel it stir within you.
Me: notices September starts next week and the weather has finally dropped below 80 degrees— jon (@prasejeebus) August 23, 2016
4) The winds are changing, the leaves becoming crunchier. You're becoming stronger.
Me: *feels a slight cold breeze outside*— Relatable Quotes (@RelatableQuote) August 25, 2016
5) Summer is gone. Autumn is mere minutes away.
6) Literally you from the middle of August until October 31st.
me from the middle of August until Halloween https://t.co/9Dl7lyu4hm— FREDDY (@FreddyAmazin) August 25, 2016
7) Boy, it sure does suck that summer is ending... *not*
8) Your aesthetic is finally arriving.
Me knowing it's almost Halloween pic.twitter.com/kcFNVRIfRW— Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) August 26, 2016
9) This you whenever someone tells you that it's far too early to start thinking about Halloween.
10) It's official. Spooky displays are finally starting to appear in supermarkets and in shop windows.
*sees 1 Halloween store that's not even open yet*— Dory (@Dory) August 26, 2016
11) Time to brush up on the official language of Halloween.
12) BECAUSE IT'S (ALMOST) TIME!
13) *hears the G note* I'm ready.