It is a truth universally acknowledged that the boys' section of every store has better clothes. For starters, the boys’ section is cheaper (a very key element to this argument) and it’s an eternal reminder that you can have your cake and eating it too.
1) First of all the flannel shirts in the boys’ section just make more sense.
2) The struggle of having to explain your lifestyle to your best friends.
so none of my friends want to come shopping with me and im assuming it's because i shop in the boys section why do my friends hate me— christina (@clsaunders_) August 9, 2016
3) They’ve yet to explain why "girls" t shirts look like they belong on a three month old baby.
4) Try buying band tees in girls sizes and see how far that gets you.
5) There’s even a whole genre of jeans derived from the fact that boys jeans low key look great.
6) Major key
The key to cheap activewear is shopping in the boys section— - (@miasiabieber) July 30, 2016
7) For some reason, the knitwear in the boys’ section is always lit the f*ck up compared to the girls’ section.
8) When an older relative asks why your clothes are “shapeless” and you’re like, “I wasn’t aware eating dinner with my family required sexy form fitting apparel”.via replygif.net
9) BEANIE OPTIONS
10) But, like, low key this…
Catch me in the boys section shopping for clothes bc clothes don't have a fucking gender!— nicole (@nicolepagona) August 7, 2016