Your first few jobs are bound to be less than glam. We've been there, trust us. That's why we wanted to look back at some of our favourite stars' previous jobs as a reminder that, well, you gotta start somewhere, right?
1) Tyler Oakley used to work at McDonalds
2) Harry Styles was an employee at a bakery in Crewe, UK
3) Channing Tatum was an Actual Stripper.
I never enjoyed the taking-the-clothes-off part. You are on a stage with people yelling at you, and you feel you're a rock star, but you're nothing — you're just a guy taking off his clothes, looking like a fool in a stupid outfit.Channing Tatum
4) Zoella used to work for an interior design firm
5) Lady Gaga also used to be a stripper!
I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school. You’re meant to live with Mom and Dad until they die. I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.Lady Gaga
7) Andrew Garfield once worked at Starbucks. Pumpkin spice Spidey...
8) Halsey lied about her age and got a job as an artist booker at a place called "Crocodile Rock Cafe" at the age of 16.
9) King Zayn "worked in a restaurant", presumably as a waiter/bus boy.
10) Miley Cyrus, despite being the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and an actual child star, used to clean toilets.
I had one normal job and I actually liked it. I worked at this place called Sparkles Cleaning Service and I cleaned houses, I was like 11…I can clean toilet bowls.Miley Cyrus