Anyone who has ever had to endure the emotional rollercoaster of watching Grey's Anatomy deserves all sorts of medals, awards and trophies. Sadly, they don't actually exist so we took the liberty of making up some fake ones. Take as many as you qualify for. We've already got all 15 imaginary awards on display in our office.
1) The 'You heard "Chasing Cars" playing on the radio and didn’t burst into tears' Award
Congratulations to you!
2) The 'Binge-watched twelve seasons in six days marathon' Award
How you managed to put yourself through all that trauma and live to see the light of day is beyond us! So brave. So inspiring.
3) The 'Resisted the urge to angry tweet Shonda after every episode' Award
It takes a lot of inner strength to stop yourself from doing that. Proud of you!
4) The 'Survived McDreamy-gate 2015' Award
And we'll never speak of it again. Now take your award and GTFO.
5) The 'Master Fake Surgeon Status' Award
Meaning you can reel off the name of any patient across the twelve seasons of the show, recite what was wrong with them and the outcome. Oh, and you could probably perform a basic surgery if you needed to.
6) The 'Made it through a re-watch of the season 2 finale without crying' Award
Self-explanatory... we don't need to revisit it, do we?
7) The 'Made it through a re-watch of the season 5 finale without crying' Award
Same as above.
8) The 'Made it through a re-watch of the season 8 finale without crying' Award
Same as above again.
9) The 'Life After Slexie' Award
This definitely deserves a medal. Can't believe we've actually survived this long, tbh.
10) The 'Made five of my friends start watching it and now they hate me' Award
If I'm going down, YOU'RE COMING DOWN WITH ME!
11) The 'I Will Go Down With This Ship' Award
To all those we've shipped and lost, this award is dedicated to you! *pours one out*
12) The 'I Survived 12 and half seasons of this hell-scape and I'm still watching' Award
She may take our favourite characters, but she will never take our fandom!
13) The 'I Dedicate This Award To Meredith' Award
She has been through ENOUGH, you hear me? E-N-O-U-G-H!
14) The 'Yaaaas! My Favourite Character Isn’t Dead' Award
...Protect Dr Bailey at all costs.
15) The Denny Duquette Award (For Bravery In The Face Of Danger)
I just really wanted to see Denny’s face again tbh.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Subscribe to the #PopBuzzPodcast for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.