Dylan and Cole Sprouse have gone from terrorising Mr Moseby in the Tipton hotel to being the biggest trolls on the internet. #FACT
You want evidence? We've got it.
1) Never forget the day that the greatest Twitpic war the world has ever seen happened.
2) It got WAY too out of hand!
3) Nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry though, right?!
4) Yeah ok, but who's who?!
5) Remember when they trolled the entire world and accepted each other's diplomas?!
6) Rest in precious peace, Coleslaw.
Dead on the inside counts too pic.twitter.com/BRhqEnFwen— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 8, 2016
8) If only we would all erase our teen magazine pasts.
I reinforced traditional gender dynamics for the free webkins. pic.twitter.com/unl8I6Y4Mq— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) May 19, 2016
9) Keeping it trill since the Disney Channel days, Dylan.
10) Remember that time Cole set up an entire Instagram of people taking pictures of him?!
This is genuinely real. Check it out.
11) FFS, DYLAN!
My celebrity look alike pic.twitter.com/EfFv6JEdRl— Dylan Sprouse (@dylansprouse) September 25, 2013
12) Cole sees your viral challenge, and he raises you...
Kylie Jenner challenge? That's for babies, step up to the cole sprouse challenge. pic.twitter.com/gSsM5Wkr2U— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) May 16, 2015
13) They are not afraid to spill juicy nuggets of gossip from the glory days. We're waiting for the tell all!
14) The shade is strong with this one.
You're giving yourself a lot of professional titles in your instagram bio for someone who just reposts dank memes.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) May 16, 2016
15) We KNEW it!
My biggest secret? I'm the author of all Zack and Cody fanfic'.— Dylan Sprouse (@dylansprouse) February 27, 2014
every. last. one.
16) Too much.
Ed Balls— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) April 28, 2016
18) Would anybody be surprised tho?
In reality there is no Dylan Sprouse, I've tricked you all. I am Cole, Dylan, Zack, and Cody. My grand twin prank. #TrickedTheFedsToo— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) July 25, 2014
19) Never EVER change, you guys!