Anyone who has gone through bouts of anxiety or depression has probably wondered what the best way to honor their struggle would be. Of course tattoos come to mind. They can be a permanent reminder of a battle fought and won and the creative boundaries are basically non-existent.
1) Here’s one you don’t see every day.
Reddit user: mynamewasfuck
2) "It reads Analaigh which means breathe in Irish Gaelic"- @izzykae
3) "This too shall pass." - @arhcp
4) "No feeling is final"- @14miles
6) How lovely is this hand tattoo?
I mentioned a lil while ago about my anxiety tattoo - this is how irritated and raised it gets when I'm anxious pic.twitter.com/j1T26xWpIQ— Ellis Cooper (@EllisCooperx) July 29, 2016
7) These coloouuurrrrrssss *heart eyes*
8) Serotonin is a big theme when it comes to anxiety inspired ink. But this is still a gorgeous one.
"New tattoo to remind me that it is just an anxiety disorder."
Reddit user: Hello-Sweetie