It's done. It's over. We're free! 10 weeks of complete and utter madness, headaches and anxiety inducing plot twists has ended and we have finally escaped Roanoke. The plot lines may have been a complete nightmare (literally) to keep track of but at least it spawned some of the finest memes known to man.
1) Congratulations, we played ourselves.
2) This is basically what happened for the first six episodes of the season.
3) Ryan Murphy has absolutely ZERO chill.
4) There honestly wasn't enough Evan Peters to get me through winter.
5) American Horror Story: The Sarah Paulson Show
*American Horror Story Credits*— Chandler (@ChndlrVlndr) November 17, 2016
STARRING: Sarah Paulson
FEATURING: Sarah Paulson
AND INTRODUCING: Sarah Paulson #AHSRoanoke
7) I SWEAR TO GOD!
8) HELP ME!
9) Me trying to explain this ENTIRE show to literally anyone.
10) Can't you people leave Lily Rabe alone just ONCE?!
Shelby every episode: "I can't believe I was in those woods again" "I want to leave" "we can't leave" "MAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT" pic.twitter.com/CRROsVkVpJ— Common Gay Boy (@CGBPosts) October 6, 2016
12) Literally everyone from episode one through episode 10.
13) Rest in Peace, Ryan
14) When this season of AHS left you a complete anxious mess but it was totally worth it.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Catch Brendon Urie on the #PopBuzzPodcast right now. Subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.