Now that the latest season of American Horror Story is over, it's time to start speculating about the theme of the next one! (We're still holding out for AHS: Ghost Cruise Ship tbh.) Anyone got any thoughts yet? The internet has a lot of feelings about what the next season should be about and honestly, each one is as horrifying as the next.
1) PLOT: It's a documentary style season following Ryan Murphy trying to write a season finale.
American Horror Story: Poor Decisions— YOU NAME IT! (@KidFury) September 15, 2016
2) PLOT: Sarah Paulson plays every character and everyone manages to survive.
Next year be like American Horror Story: Season 7, starring Sarah Paulson, Sarah Paulson, Sarah Paulson, and yes, Sarah Paulson. #AHSRoanoke— regina phalange (@FightOnGaga) November 17, 2016
3) PLOT: This season follows Ryan Murphy as he attempts to lure Jessica Lange back onto the show.
American Horror Story: No Jessica Lange— Shennessy. (@ShenaeCurry) September 15, 2016
4) PLOT: Angela Bassett's mission, if she chooses to accept it, is to travel around the country putting middle-aged straight white men in their place. It'll be so good, she'll win awards that she's not even eligible for.
American Horror Story season six: straight white men in their late 40s to early 50s— nataleigh (@natisnotlame) November 20, 2016
5) PLOT: *sighs* You know where this is going...
American Horror Story Season 7: 2016-2020— Al (@MiamiHooookah) November 9, 2016
6) PLOT: It's basically like The Purge. Brendon Urie will guest star.
American Horror Story Season 7: Everyone After This Election— Lxxy Gray (@LxxyTheFreak) November 10, 2016
7) PLOT: Actually, this one is more like American Crime Story.
American Horror Story: Democracy— Benedict Townsend (@BenedictTown) November 9, 2016
8) PLOT: It's just a stream of Facebook Lives from the first annual Hunger Games USA. Every tribute is given a brand new iPhone to film the entire thing themselves.
Looks like American Horror Story season 7 is a live broadcast.— Amy Synnott (@synno_) November 9, 2016
9) PLOT: For 10 episodes, Evan Peters goes through your inbox, full of rejection emails from unpaid internships that require at least 30+ years of experience.
american horror story season six: trying to get a summer internship— connor r. perrett (@connorperrett) March 29, 2016
10) PLOT: The entire cast of Roanoke returns for another sequel, except it's mid-Spring and the pollen count is high. Kathy Bates sneezes in every scene. She wins an Emmy for it.
American Horror Story: Allergy Season— amy (@amymyyy) April 23, 2015
11) PLOT: Shot on handheld cameras in real time, the season follows Cuba Gooding Jr locked in a bathroom, trying to create a distraction so he can flush the toilet a second time without Lady Gaga noticing.
American horror story season 8:— Armando Acosta (@mandomanziel) November 13, 2016
Having to flush the toilet a second time while at your friend's house
12) PLOT: A group of millennials head off on the holiday of a lifetime only to discover that the hotel doesn't have any wifi.
American Horror Story: No Wifi— ルーク (@LSpiritfriend) December 8, 2015
13) PLOT: Evan Peters is forced to do a solo presentation in front of his English Lit class every day for the rest of the year or he dies.
american horror story: speaking in front of the class— alicia (@aliciaanicoleee) March 17, 2015
14) PLOT: Taissa Farmiga sets up a Tinder account only to be matched with serial killers and fuccbois. Nightmare.
American Horror Story: Tinder— SNAP: Henrytado (@Henrytado) September 1, 2016
15) PLOT: A crying Sarah Paulson sitting in a tiny room surrounded by phones ringing off the hook.
American Horror Story: Making Phone Calls— Katie Wingfield (@Katie_Wingfield) October 20, 2015
16) PLOT: Kathy Bates spends 6 hours in an online queue for Twenty One Pilots tickets only to realise they've completely sold out.
american horror story: sold out concerts— grecia (@electragrecia) August 20, 2015
17) PLOT: It's just you, staring at your reflection in a blank screen because your favourite show just got cancelled.
American Horror Story: Cancelled— zach (@zach_vaught) June 25, 2016
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Catch Brendon Urie on the #PopBuzzPodcast right now. Subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.