Nobody dreams of growing up short. It's just the hand some of us are dealt. It seems though that all the tall-ies of the world can't get enough of the same old jokes: "hows the weather down there", "need some help, short stuff". What a creative bunch the tall-ies are.
Here are the 10 things every short person is tired of hearing.
1) "I love how little you are. You're like a baby."
I am like a baby in other ways. Such as: I don't pay my bills on time. But I am not a baby height wise. That would make me a very tall baby.
2) "Are your parents home?"
No. Because I live alone. Because I am an adult woman.
3) "You must weigh nothing. Can I pick you up?"
4) "You must be a student. What school do you go to?"
The school of get the hell out of my face.
5) Your whole family must be short like you.
6) *attends concert* *stands behind a group of Amazons* "Can you see alright?"
7) "You make me feel so tall."
Glad I could help out.
8) "I bet you can't reach ___________"
Yeah but I bet I can reach your face with my fist.