Alright, lets be real. Money is tight, but your insatiable urge to spend never seems to die. That, or you've got 20 bones and you're out of gift ideas. If either of those are the case, here are 19 things you can buy under £20 that will make you instantly happy.
1) Get this Harry Potter themed art print on Etsy for £11.01
2) Make sure you say hey, what's up, hello to this cute AF choker necklace with a skull from ASOS for £4.50
3) Buy one of the most talked about YA novels of the year, Lady Midnight, for £8.99
4) These travel Bluetooth speakers are only £11.95 which is a major league steal.
5) Get your life from this cute AF marble print makeup bag for £14.94 on Etsy
6) This Melanie Martinez phone case is perfect to show your appreciation for the Queen Cry Baby herself. £19.45 on Redbubble, ya'll
7) For all the coffee lovers out there, you can cop this tote on Etsy for a smooth £10.
8) Cultivate your modern witch vibes with this pendant for £7.86 on Etsy
9) This Ted Baker pen is on sale for £13 for all the budding journalistas out there.
10) What else would you spend £10 on?
12) Connor Franta's A Work In Progress is a must read, especially at £6.99
13) Nab this sick city poster print from Etsy to quench your wanderlust.
14) Anyone in the mood for a twenty one pilots themed cross stitch? Only £14.96
15) Garlic bread (because I'm eating some right now and it is lit AF)
16) Feminist patches for everyone! £6.30 YYAAAASSSS
17) How can you not totally live for this laptop sticker of Squidward dabbing for only £2.24