A new trailer for Paper Towns debuted online last night and we are obsessed.
The second novel of author and YouTube dad John Green to be made into a movie, Paper Towns is the story of Quentin (aka Q) and the search for his mysterious neighbour Margo Roth Spiegelman, when she leaves a trail of clues after enlisting Q in a wild night of revenge.
Fans who love this story, love this story. So of course there has been a lot of pressure on the team making the movie to get it right. And if this new trailer is any basis of comparison, they've done an amazing job.
Here are just some of the most book-accurate moments we spotted from the trailer:
1. Ben being gross about Q's mom.
2. Margo doing the ninja thing.
3. Basically the whole revenge mission.
4. When Q and Margo sneak into the bank for the view...
5. ...And Margo says THE THING.
6. When Lacey joins the search after Margo vanishes.
7. When Q discovers the clue in his door...
8. ...And finds Margo's message.
9. When the road trip to search for Margo begins!
10. When they do the "speed shopping" thing at a gas station.
11. When Q and Lacey have the talk in the bathtub.
12. And when they nearly hit the cow!
13. And that moment when you realise it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING.