When Cady started at North Shore High School, she had no idea of the horrors she was about to witness, mainly from The Plastics.
Starting university is not that different. Through the power of gifs, Mean Girls has got some handy advice to help you get through your first few weeks. We believe in you bbz, you can do it!
1) Going along with the crowd is so basic. Do what you want. Wear what you want. Eventually you'll find friends who are doing the same.
2) If you get lost during freshers week, don't panic, just ask for directions. It happens to everyone. Try to avoid bins if possible tho.
3) When you get invited to a Halloween party, check how 'dressy' they mean by fancy dress BEFORE you go. It might get pretty awks otherwise.
4) Try new things. Join a society or do something which is out of your comfort zone. Say yes, unless it's something gross like peeling dead skin off a person's back or something.
4) If you think what you're about to say is TMI, then hold it back for a minute. Maybe everyone doesn't need to know about 'that time you got crabs' straight away.
5) Yes, you still need to wash every day.
6) #sorrynotsorry for sounding like your mum but skipping classes might seem like a good idea at the time but you're only making life hard for yourself. Anyone who tells you they didn't attend their classes and still passed is either delusional or a liar.
7) But equally, don't panic if you haven't read every book on your reading list. Literally NO ONE does that.
7) If you fail (and you will) at recreating the meals you had at home, it's okay to admit defeat and order a Nandos.
8) It's totally okay and normal to miss home from time to time. Give your BFF a call and let it all out.
9) But it's much more likely that your worried parents will be calling every 5 minutes. Maybe call them back once in while, then they might leave you alone.