Okay, Taylor Swift is a powerhouse. She's like a nice Regina George whose influence and love of cats knows no bounds. Taylor Swift has powers, yet to be revealed, but what we do know about her is that she sure can throw a shindig.
This weekend, though, TSwizzle managed to collect everyone's favs and put them in one place, which is both exciting and anxiety inducing. Taylor and her gal pals took a day trip to Catalina Island over the weekend and it just so happens that her gal pals are some of the most successful female artists and athletes under 30. WHATEVER.
10 real thoughts I had while looking at these Taylor Swift Catalina Island Pictures
1. How do I attain the level of success required to attend one of these things?
2. What is Este Haim like in person?
3. Is this Catalina trip a cover up for a meeting of the Skull and Bones society or something?
4. What did the Haim sisters talk about with Taylor Swift's dad?
5. Why does Taylor's clique + day outing seem like the most fun day of being in high school?
6. Is Lorde the only person who can hang around with international popstars in a tshirt that says 'lonely'?
7. How does Taylor Swift know Olympic figure skater Gracie Gold?
8. If Taylor Swift asked me to cut my palm and press my fresh wound against hers so we could become “blood sisters”, would I?
10. If Taylor Swift invited Obama and Putin to Catalina Island they would both definitely go.
11. I need more information about this