Ryan Ross, founding member of Panic! At The Disco and former member of The Young Veins, turns the grand old age of 30 today (August 30th).
So, let us be the first to wish Ryan many happy returns and suggest a few ways we can all celebrate this joyous occasion without slipping into a Panic!-related pit of despair.
1) How about just a casual night with some DVDs?
2) Or how about checking out some pics?
3) Maybe just skip school?
4) Enjoy a day out in the sunshine.
5) Watch Deadpool.
It's a great superhero movie starring Ryan Reynolds. Which sounds like Ryan Ross. Who broke our hearts...
6) Let's throw on some tunes.
7) But choose your song carefully!
8) Ooh, do some DIY!
Brendon does it himself too nowadays...
9) Basically, just remember to keep it chilled...
...and everything will be fine.