A Level results day has come and is the tradition, everyone is going mental.
There are tears of frustration.
And tears of joy.
Just a lot of tears, really. But, let's be real, it's all about the Twitter reactions on results day. From the wholesome to the savage, these people totally get what results day is really like.
1. For most people, this wholesome meme legit come true.
2. Still, that doesn't stop you feeling like this.
Danny Dyer 4eva.
3. You're survival instinct really kicks in the night before.
4. You'll probably circle your school at least once before actually heading in.
5. The most annoying people on the planet right now? Parents.
6. When cakes become a metaphor for your life you know you're going a bit mad.
7. Did you dab?
8. And that's before you've started getting a million phone calls from your parents.
9. "NO ONE DIED, ALRIGHT?!?"
10. There's always Paris.
11. You know this is true.
12. It was a stitch up.
13. Probably the best 'You've still got a bright future ahead of you' tweet we've ever seen.
My #ALevelResults were reasonable and now I run a Thomas the Tank Engine reactions account on Twitter.— Thomas Reactions (@Thomas_Reacts) August 18, 2016
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
And, of course, PB will always be willing to give you a reference for your meme-making abilities.
14. PopBuzz on results day.
Roses are red— Sixth Form Issues (@SixthFormIssues) August 17, 2016
Violets are blue
Anything above 3 U's will do#alevelresults
16. Sage advice imo.
Kids, don't open your A-Level results. Don't grow up. It's a trap.— Rupert Myers (@RupertMyers) August 18, 2016
17. There's always next year, I guess...
How many years is it going to take me to get into Uni? pic.twitter.com/nDDyhYQRZx— A Level Problems (@ALevelProblems) 18 August 2016