Panic! At The Disco dropped the video for new single "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" yesterday featuring drinking, dancing and, of course, a tentacled she-demon who'll eat your insides and wear your skin as a disguise.
Lovely stuff - kinda like The Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" but without the horrible misogyny.
BUT, as satisfying as it was, the internet is still left with many questions about the clip. Let's round a few of them up shall we?
1) Where are the high heels at???
2) Why you gotta die like that???
new panic! at the disco video got me like pic.twitter.com/KkDn9nKm0A— shay (@gerardsgalaxy) May 10, 2016
3) Where are the Winchester bros?
ok was that a panic! at the disco video or a very mediocre 4-minute supernatural episode— verine (@deathsrattle) May 10, 2016
4) Why am I getting hot and bothered?
5) Where was the guy in a chiffon skirt?
6) Why all the hentai tho?
7) Wait...does this look familiar?
8) Is Brendon Urie the Zodiac killer?
9) Is Brendon a time lord? (Actually, he did tell us he was...)
10) Is this real life????
11) Does Brendon/aliens shop at Ikea?
12) Does Brendon not understand science?
So many questions!
Well done Brendon - you broke the internet!