In the UK, today is Shrove Tuesday, otherwise known as Pancake Day!
But, hey, who needs an excuse to eat pancakes? Idiots, that's who - pancakes are welcome anytime!
The basic ingredients are easy (flour, eggs, milk) and then you are free to add your own topping and make your own weird concoctions - you can even base ideas around your favourite bands!
So, grab a whisk and whip yourself up a batch of these PopBuzz treats, all tediously and questionably flavoured around your music faves. Because we're obsessed.
Let's have some pun!
1) Troye Sivan's "Blueberry Neighbourhood"
Will take you back to the days of your "Youth", drive you "Wild" and give you the ability to make puns based on song titles.
2) Halsey's "New Ameri-banana"
Full of colours.
3) Fall Out Boy's "Sugar We're Going Down"
Keep it simple with a sugary crepe and maybe a squeeze of lemon.
4) Panic At The Disco's "New Pear-spective"
Who knows if this works flavour-wise but, come on, what a pun!
5) Twenty One Pilot's "Josh Dunny Runny Honey"
Josh Dun is, in many ways, the Winnie The Pooh of his generation.
6) The 1975's "Chocolate"
A classic for a band that are all about that classic feel.
7) Melanie Martinez's "Bittersweet Tragedy"
Throw some sour cherries into the mix.
8) Lana Del Rey's "Diet Mountain Dew"
Green food dye should give this that appropriate neon glow. Drink with Mountain Dew. Obviously.
Happy Pancake Day Everybody!