For some unknown reason, Nick Jonas appeared on Running Wild with Bear Grylls this week and they decided to go for a dip. In a frozen lake. In their underwear.
In a clip from the episode, Nick and Bear jump into the freezing waters, swim across and climb out on the other side. There is a minor complication as Nick's diabetes means he needs a little extra help keeping up his circulation to his feet, so Bear gets on all fours and gives Nick a very manly foot massage.
It's truly wild. Watch the video here:
Let's go over some of the best moments from this 3 minute cinematic epic.
1. Nick's face of regret as he enters the ice cold lake.
'The things I do for record sales', he mutters under his breath.
2. Nick's fighting talk half way across the lake.
"LET'S DO THIS, LET'S DO THIS", Nick shouts, as Bear breaststrokes gently across the lake as if it's a jacuzzi.
3. Nick and Bear coming for your man like..
4. Nick and Bear's very own 'Halle Berry coming out of the water' moment.
Nothing to see here.
5. Let's not forget this great camera pan to Nick's feet.
LOOK AT 'EM.
6. When Bear gave Nick the manliest foot massage we've ever seen.
Poor Nick :(
7. Let's get another close up of those feet.
The cameraman is so good at these close ups!
8. Oh my!
In all seriousness, Nick, well done! You're very brave. I hope you treated yourself to a warm bath with lots of bubbles when you got home.