I was just innocently sat working at my desk when it happened. Rounding off some articles, checking some emails, sipping on a half price frappuccino (raspberry and blackcurrent. Standard).
Then I saw it.
Hayley Williams liked my tweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. God.
The 29 Stages of My Post-Hayley Williams Tweet Breakdown
1) Breathe. Dear god, try to breathe.
2) Better clean up all this spilled frapp off the floor.
3) Is this real? *Double/Triple/Quadruple checks it's from the correct account*. Yep, it's legit!
4) *Turns up "Misery Business" at full volume on the office speakers and dances like a loon*.
5) *Boss looks unamused*.
6) Ok, let's compose a response, I mean we're basically friends now so this should be easy.
7) Will this do?
8) No, scratch that, can't appear too thirsty!
9) Shall I ask her to meet up? I mean, it's 2016, that's how people communicate right?
10) *Turns up "Anklebiters" at full volume on the office speakers.*
11) Maybe this will work?
12) Nope. Nope, nope, nope.
13) God that frapp is really gonna leave a stain.
14) Someday we are gonna be sat on the deck at Parahoy! and laugh about how we first met.
15) Maybe I should dye my hair and post a picture. Blue? Green? The Riot shade?
16) How about Yellow?
17) Maybe not...
18) I should definitely include Lauren from CHVRCHES in this tweet. They might need a backing vocalist for their duet.
19) Maybe I should message a friend for advice.
Oh what does he know! I ain't retiring - he can't even spell!
20) *Turns up "Hate To See Your Heartbreak" at full volume on the office speakers.*
22) Come on man, pull it together!!!!
23) I hope Chad doesn't think I'm being inappropriate. Maybe I should DM him to make sure we're cool?
24) Ok, final attempt.
25) *Rocks slowly back and forth in office seat*
26) I can't handle the pressure!!!!!!!!
27) *Turns up "Pressure" at full volume on the office speakers.*
28) *Passes Out. Wakes up 2 hours later. Deletes Twitter App*.
29) I hate myself.
Getting tweets from celebs - Ain't It Fun!