1) You laugh too hard when you see this:
Is frog on the menu?
2) You say something on point but nobody is able to reblog it.
I want them hearts!
3) You think of the perfect reaction gif but you're in public and can only act it out.
Not the same.
4) You realise not everyone in the world is as forward thinking as you and your followers.
5) When your crew haven't seen any of your fandom TV shows.
Like PopBuzz on Facebook
6) When you ship your real-life friends and they find your fan-fiction about them.
7) When your friend shows you a "new" video you reblogged two years ago.
8) Or when they recommend a TV show you've been talking about since season one.
Catch up kids.
9) When your buddy says something awesome and you feel guilty about stealing it for your blog.
Well, not that guilty.
Living that tumblr life y'all.