Selena Gomez is dominating airwaves with her highly acclaimed Revival album and if you haven't been bumping that on repeat then you haven't been living.
Likewise, if you haven't made the life altering decision to catch Selena on her Revival tour, here are some live performances that will definitely bring you over to the winning team.
1) Selena's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 performance
Selena Gomez crushed this performance. 2015 was such a huge year for her that it was only right she close out the with one of her most engaging performances ever. Just slay, girl.
2) Selena performing "Good For You" on Le Grand Journal
Yes, Sel! Serve up some split leg, hair tossing, sultry realness. If she just wants to look (and sound) good for fans, she is doing an amazing job.
3) Selena performing "I Want You To Know" with Zedd
This collab was the actual definition of perfection. From her vocals to her interactions with Zedd, this meeting of the minds was more than flawless.
4) Selena performing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Quietly living for this, to be perfectly honest with you.
5) Taking it back a couple of years with Selena's performance of "Come And Get It"
Why. Is. This. Everything? My God. Slay it, Sel. SLAY MY WHOLE LIFE.