Justin Bieber is reported to be the next subject of comedic abuse in one of Comedy Central's infamous Roasts. The special, which will air March 7th, will involve a full house of comedians, most of which will be chomping at the bit to get up on stage and give Biebs a blasting.
But surprisingly, the whole thing was the pop star's idea. "Justin has been asking us for years to roast him, so we kept telling him to create some more material and we’re thrilled he listened," revealed a rep from Comedy Central.
But just what is that "material"? While suggesting "Justin's whole life" wouldn't be too much of a stretch, here's just a few talking points we can guarantee will become targets at the roast.
1. That time he peed in a bucket.
And yelled "F*ck Bill Clinton!" while spraying a photo of the former President. Because why.
2. That time he lost his monkey.
Biebs' capuchin Mally was seized at customs in Germany and subsequently left behind, causing Germany to demand an outstanding bill of over $8,000 for the monkey's care (Mally is now residing happily in a German zoo).
3. That time he "retired".
And it lasted all of an hour. It's tough being an 18 year-old.
4. That time he gave someone the worst tattoo ever.
Hopefully the guy got it covered up with, like, a butterfly or something.
5. That time he got arrested for drag racing.
And his mugshot looked like he was on a school trip to the local jail.
6. That time a WhiteHouse.gov petition to deport him became the second biggest petition on the site.
It doesn't look like he's going to be confined to Canada any time soon, though.
7. That time Anne Frank would have been a Belieber.
And the second-hand embarrassment meter just went right through the roof.
8. That time he thought playing football in the Vatican was a good idea.
And immediately got told off by Vatican reps. God was unavailable for comment.
9. That time he responded to a booing crowd by stripping down.
After a fairly unwelcoming response from crowds at Fashion Rocks in September, Justin stripped to his Calvin Klein skivvies. Just because.
This little stunt is what probably inspired...
10. That time he and his bulge broke the internet.
Photoshopped? Stuffed? No matter the truth behind Biebs' bodylicious shoot, you can't airbrush the discomfort off of co-model Lara Stone's face.