If you're anything like us, you probably change your iPhone lock screens every time a new HQ quality picture of Josh or Tyler drops. (Yep, we can already see you nodding through the screen!)
Well guess what, we've got a present for you - it's like Christmas has come early! We've scoured the internet for some of the best Skeleton Clique lock screens in the game and there's enough so that you can change it every day for two weeks. Save 'em to your camera roll and away you go.
1) Get straight into it with some lyrics to "We Don't Believe What's On TV".
2) Their name is Blurryface and they care what you think.
3) For when you can't decide on just one picture.
4) Show your support with the Clique's iconic emblem.
5) Suicide Squad reaaaaaaalness!
6) One for all the Josh Dun Huns out there.
7) One for when things start to get a little ~emotional~ up in here.
8) Just because...
9) One for those who enjoy something a little more crafty.
10) One for the Ty Jo Bros.
11) And other... but in black and white. Because everything is better in black and white.
12) Dun on the drums. (You could totally lie and say you snapped this shot from side stage... We won't tell!)
13) This picture of Blurry Tyler was the real inspiration behind the album... fun fact.
14) Clique Realness.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___