On January 17, at approximately 4.34AM, the Josh Dun Hun achieved its final form. It was this tweet.
Yes, you read that right, that is the real life Laura Dun, aka Momma Dun, who confirmed that she is, in fact, a Josh Dun Hun.
Naturally, we at the PopBuzz office displayed our trademark professionalism and promptly ditched everything we were doing to go on an adventure. That adventure being Josh Dun's Mum's Twitter.
Here's what we found.
1. Momma Dun stans for Josh, but she stans for Tyler even harder.
Happy birthday @tylerrjoseph! You're cooler than Josh. Just please don't tell him I said that.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) December 2, 2015
2. She also stans for Flo Rida (don't we all).
I'm a 51 year old happily married mother of 4 who just realized I actually DO like Flo Rida.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) December 31, 2015
3. But her main fandom has got to be the Food Fandom.
This is me right now. https://t.co/la6G4sj51a— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) September 3, 2015
4. Which probably explains her son's tendencies.
Joshua Dun: The Early Years
5. Momma Dun knows wassup.
Went to a gas station bathroom in Miami. There was a roach in the corner. Not the insect kind.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) September 1, 2015
6. The thug life did not choose us. But it did choose Josh Dun's mum.
Just spent about an hour teaching my elderly neighbor how to use crack. Trivia Crack that is.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) August 18, 2015
7. Actually, it goes like this. Josh, FOOD, MURRICA.
Happy 4th of July! Here's a Josh flag for your enjoyment. pic.twitter.com/36PlRawwTJ— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) July 4, 2015
8. Laura Dun, asking the big questions.
I wonder if dyslexic agnostic people sit around and ponder if there is a dog.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) May 24, 2015
9. Joshua Dun should probably text his mum more often.
Music Lessons - Twenty One Pilots. And for the record... Josh was NOT texting his mother. http://t.co/4jO8J3HLFK— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) June 1, 2015
10. Because she will NOT hesitate to sass him.
So THATS why Josh wanted to borrow my makeup.— Momma Dun (@DunLaura) March 17, 2015