We know that there is only one album you are blasting out right now. And rightfully so - its really rather good.
But, as hard as it is to believe, there will eventually come a time when you will want to throw some more tunes into the mix. If nothing else you will need to pace yourself - don't burn out before the tour arrives! And when that day arrives, we will have you covered.
Here are a few records to help ween you off Brendon just a little bit.
1) David Bowie - Blackstar
His final masterpiece.
2) PVRIS - White Noise
You know this one. And you know its great.
3) Weezer - Weezer
How many self-titled albums do they have now?
4) The 1975 - I.L.I.W.Y.S.F.Y.A.S.B.Y.S.U.O.I
Long title, short wait till release date. Then we can finally get the legit versions of bops like this.
5) Neck Deep - Life's Not Out To Get You
Premium pop punk.
6) Panic! At The Disco - Pretty.Odd
7) Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
8) Panic! At The Disco - Vices And Virtues
Wow, they really are a great band aren't they?
9) Panic! At The Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
They just seem to keep getting better.
10) Panic! At The Disco - Live In Chicago
Now we're very hyped for the tour!
You know what, just keep spinning DOAB. We get it. We really do.