All Time Low frontman Alex Gaskarth married his high school sweetheart Lisa Ruocco at the weekend and it was truly adorable.
Married life. pic.twitter.com/5bUnbm80rd— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) April 10, 2016
Sadly, we weren't invited along, but thanks to the magic of the internet we can piece together a few glimpses into the happy couple's big day.
1) The venue looked amazing...
2) ...and so did the bride.
3) The band's lighting designer and longtime friend Jeff Maker officiated the wedding.
4) They had their own photobooth!
5) And their own Snapchat filter!
Serious wedding goals!
Thanks for the updates Danny!
6) Time for a group shot!
7) The official shots were pretty special too, complete with a lovely message from the bride.
8) Although, this may be the greatest photo of all...
The glasses alone are incredible!
Not too shabby! pic.twitter.com/Kgd5bYUpNZ— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) April 11, 2016