Music producer Emile Haynie is just on the cusp of releasing his debut studio album, We Fall. Haynie has worked with notable acts like Eminem, Bruno Mars, The Neighbourhood, and Lana Del Rey. He and Lana have teamed up for a track on his upcoming album entitled “Wait For Life” and it is the quintessential Lana track.
Sounding every bit the gangster Nancy Sinatra fans have become accustomed to, Lana Del Rey lends herself to a dizzyingly haunting and beautiful new track from the producer’s star studded release.
Emile Haynie’s new record will feature Devonte Hynes, Lykke Li, Romy Madley Croft, and Nate Ruess (among so many others).
1. Falling Apart (ft. Andrew Wyatt and Bryan Wilson)
2. Little Ballerina (ft. Rufus Wainwright)
3. Wait for Life (ft. Lana Del Rey)
4. Dirty World
5. A Kiss Goodbye (ft. Charlotte Gainsbourg, Sampha, and Devonté Hynes)
6. Fool Me Too (ft. Nate Ruess)
7. Nobody Believes You (ft. Andrew Wyatt and Colin Blunstone)
8. Come Find Me (ft. Lykke Li and Romy Madley Croft)
9. Who to Blame (ft. Randy Newman)
10. Ballerina's Reprise (ft. Father John Misty and Julia Holter)
11. The Other Side
It’s easy to see why Haynie’s album might be the biggest musical dark horse of the year. He’s got friends in high places including Sia and Florence Welch.