Many of us grew up watching MTV's premiere first world problems anthology, The Hills. That obsession inevitably transferred to The City (but that's a story for another day).
If you're anything like me, Lauren Conrad's LA ~journey~ filled you in on a lot of life lessons that would have otherwise been learned the hard way.
Here are all the times The Hills taught us everything we needed to know about life.
1) Waterproof mascara is a privilege. Not a right.
2) Your friends will always be the ones to make you feel better about a complicated situation.
3) Sometimes a simple look can say more than words ever could.
4) If homeboy wears combat boots to the beach, he's probably psychotic.
5) You don't need to move your face to express anger.
6) Love is stupid.
7) Never trust a guy with curly shoulder length hair and a motorcycle.
8) You don't actually have to get along with your best friend's boyfriend.