Because ridiculous Christmas light displays have become an annual trend ever since the Empire fell, this house has been kitted out with some crazy bright lights - which blink along to the iconic score from the Star Wars saga.
It's either an impressive festive light show, or an attempt to be seen from space to flag down a passing TIE Fighter. Either way, it's a fun way to listen to your favourite John Williams score. Bonus points for fitting the Cantina Band song in there.
If you're curious, here's a full list of the tracks from the score that were used. Nice touch in not including anything from Attack Of The Clones.
- "Star Wars Main Title and the Arrival at Naboo" – Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- "Duel of the Fates" – Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- "Across the Stars (Love Theme)" – Star Wars Episode II – The Phantom Menace
- "Battle of the Heroes" – Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Light Saber Fight)
- "The Hologram; Binary Sunset" – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- "Cantina Band" – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- "Ben Kenobi’s Death/TIE Fighter Attack" – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (TIE Fighter Crash)
- "The Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Theme)" – Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- "Victory Celebration, End Title" – Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi