It's finally time to ditch the airport track suits. Lounge wear at the airport is out, super cute casual wear is in. Stuck for ideas on how to own the unofficial airport style competition? Not a problem. We've thought long and hard about how to style your vacation travel looks.
1) You can never go wrong with a ribbed body suit and high waisted shorts.
2) Say yes to super comfy playsuits for long haul flights.
3) Ivy Park Low rise, mid rise, and Y rise for your wait in customs.
4) Get some temperatures rising in baggage claim with a major crochet halter top moment.
5) Asos never met a crop top it didn't like. It's the 90s again and matching sets are *flames emoji*
6) Have an all out pyjama session in first class. You'll basically look like you're going to Coachella.
7) Have a jumpsuit moment to end all jumpsuit moments.
8) Who could feasibly hold you up in security wearing the body suit of the century?
9)Raise your hand if you think swing dresses should be required uniform for air travel.
10) Complete your transformation to stylish air-witch with a comfy black cape. Because why not?