Blue Ivy is obviously a trailblazer in the making. Heir to the Carter dynasty and wealthier than everyone in your family combined, the antics of BIC are largely kept under wraps. Privacy of children and all that.
But it seems that we've been gifted a glimpse of her likely spectacular childhood and we have a lot of questions.
1. Is this princess crown mandatory for all photo opportunities or was this a Thailand thing?
2. How many gold carats is the crown? Which is to say, how many of my University educations is this crown worth?
3. Was there a pre-approved list of tigers that this one was chosen from?
4. Why does Jay-Z look like this isn't a good idea?
5. Why didn't anyone listen to Jay when he probably said, "this isn’t a good idea"?
6. Why does Beyoncé seem so chill? Does she know something Jay doesn’t?
7. Who thought "FantaSea" would be a good name for a theme park?
Lots of people agreed that most kids (or even adults) probably don't hang out with Tigers.
Blue Ivy is nursing a baby tiger in Thailand wearing a gold crown and I'm just waiting on my W2s...— forever1821 (@arieeolla) January 2, 2015
Man, how the fuck Blue Ivy first pet is a tiger and mine was a roach smh pic.twitter.com/SJozt5PjsC— EatingAssNextDoor (@Theo_Sofianos) January 2, 2015
But, you know what, Blue? Do you.