Ed Sheeran is known the world over as everyone's favourite ginger. He doesn't really get involved in fame drama.
He always dresses like that guy you went to prom with in high school, looks like he'd never hurt a fly, and he's not exactly what you'd call the edgiest of characters.
We were determined to prove, though, that Ed Sheeran is an interesting guy so we compiled a list of the most interesting things about our main man Ed.
1) He names his guitars. These names include Lloyd, Felix, Cyril, and Nigel.
2) Ed's video for Lego House features an equally red haired Rupert Grint as his stand in.
3) Ed's childhood nickname was "Teddy" which explains his Instagram name "teddysphotos" and his bear tattoo.
4) Ed wrote "Don't" about Ellie Goulding and Niall Horan hooking up behind his back.
5) The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is one of Ed's favourite television shows. He loves it so much that he has "prince" tattoo on his arm.
6) He literally has never had a mean thought about another human being ever.
All I say is George Ezra has had a phenomenal year, regardless of a statue he has had an amazing year and is a career artist— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) February 25, 2015