In the time that it has taken Florence Welch to put out this damn album, Australia had three different prime minsters. I don’t know that these things are unrelated.
Here are 10 reasons to get excited for Florence’s new album.
1) It means Florence will do press and we will get to see more Florence face.
2) This sneaky peak is just so perfect.
3) Her look is part iconic and part woman in the year 1919 poses for local photographer. #goals
4) Her Glastonbury 2010 set was OUTRAGEOUS.
5) Maybe Calvin Harris has produced a track on the album to thank her for "Sweet Nothing". *Heart eyes emoji*
6) Making plans to listen to it 300 times in one night and going to work the next day is gonna rock.
7) Bare knuckle fighting every person who doesn't like the album.
8) Maybe she will hold me if I see her live.
9. I can start dressing like a character from the Crucible again in preparation.
Sidenote: I saw Goody Proctor with the devil.
10. Ceremonials was EXCELLENT.